Would you be interested in putting a team together for our challenge event in September? Or if not could you help us to promote it to your colleagues and contacts?
Teams of 4 wanted for the Caldecotte Team Challenge in September in aid of Action4Youth. A unique event of climbing, running, canoeing and more - it’s like doing an activity weekend in a couple of hours! All proceeds will help Action4Youthgive young people inspirational experiences and life skills, no matter what their background, abilities or disabilities. For more or to sign up email me back, call on 07391 408603 or check it out here:
If you and people you know are up for a challenge you can help support their work in aid of children and young people in our area, by signing up for the Caldecotte Team Challenge. Put together a team of 4 and tackle a unique event at our outdoor education and adventure centre at Caldecotte Lake.
Test yourselves against a whole range of obstacles and challenges - you’ll climb, abseil, negotiate the scramble wall, go underground in the caving system, try out archery, go canoeing on the lake, run round the beautiful lake and finally wade the river on your way to the finish. It’s challenging, exhilarating, great fun and open to all!
Teams of 4 people - minimum age 15.
or complete the entry form.
What you need to know
• Complete the entry form which has details about how to pay to secure your team’s place, there are limited places so book as soon as you can.
• Wear suitable sports clothes
• Expect to get wet and dirty so bring clothes to change into at the end
• Bring a head torch if possible
• If you miss an obstacle, keep going but you will lose points
• Participants should be over 18 years of age
• Your start time will be conﬁrmed when you register. Please arrive at least an hour before that.
• Family and friends are welcome to cheer you on. There will be a BBQ and refreshments.
• We ask everyone to raise at least £200 and we’ll give you advice to help with that.
Your money will support Action4Youth, the leading charity in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes providing positive, often transformational experiences and activities which inspire children and young people. Our aim is to enable young people of all abilities to learn to challenge themselves and work with others - learning what they can achieve rather than what they can’t.
We deliver outstanding outdoor education through our two centres, The Caldecotte Xperience in Milton Keynes and The Longrigg Xperience in Cumbria, which offer an extensive range of activities. We are also the leading provider of the National Citizen Service and the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme in the area. Action4Youth represents over 100 youth clubs and organisations throughout the county giving guidance and support to help their growth and development.